Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Life is like a snowstorm

I sit at my kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee at peace.

Peace because after the day I had, which included a long trip to the vet and some not so great news. I look around and see my daughter eating an apple, with the skin on I might add, watching a movie that she has been asking to watch for 2 days. It is finally cooler outside, but I have yet to open the windows (maybe I will do that after I post this). My husband is in bed with our pug Milo, who went to the vet today. They are both curled up watching some syfy show that is on. I think he said it is called V. All I know is he is very into it and for some reason so is the pug ha ha.

I pray that my little Milo will be okay and I am willing to do whatever it takes for that to happen. Seeing that my husband and I have one child who is 5 and no others, my dog has become what I call 'mommy's baby' and he knows it. But he also knows this mommy sets boundaries for him and my human baby ;)

I know without a shadow of a doubt that my Lord IS going to get me through all that lay ahead. And with his help I will get through it. Not just about today, but with everything that has been on my mind.

Peace is mine for the taking and I am taking it.

I was thinking the other night:

Life is like a snowstorm, we can't see where it is we are going and sometimes the walk is very hard, but with faith, in the end we are in the warmth of HOME.

God is Great~Jessica

No comments: