- 8 slices of marble rye
- thousand island dressing 4 tablespoons
- sauerkraut, 1/2 cup
- 8 slices of roastbeef or corned beef
- 4 slices of swiss cheese
- Preheat a large skillet or griddle on medium heat.
- Lightly butter one side of bread slices. Spread non-buttered sides with Thousand Island dressing. On 4 bread slices, layer 1 slice Swiss cheese, 2 slices corned beef, sauerkraut. Top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides out.
- Grill sandwiches until both sides are golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Serve hot.