Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sisterly Love

Yesterday, Saturday, I had my twin sisters, yes I said twin,but somehow I think I have said that in earlier posts, over for a 1st annual Valentine's Day brunch.

It was so much fun and the food was great!

My sisters are 6 years younger than me and one is set to be married on May 1st of this year.

The other has been married for 5 years next month and has a 2 1/2 year old little boy that can melt your heart with his meer presence.

So the 5 of us, my daughter included, had a great time.

I served Blueberry French Toast and sausage stuffed crescent rolls along with coffee, 'cause we can't ever forget coffee, unless its a tea party and I am always game for those too!



Also some really great news, since I have stopped emotionally eating back in August, I have lost 27 lbs so far!!! I am so happy, although my clothes are actually falling off and now I need to either take them in or buy new ones or perhaps both :) I eat anything I want but refuse to do it as a prize or as a I'm happy or I'm sad, aka emotionally eating.

I am hoping and praying for a continued success and maybe have an additional 10 pounds off before my sisters wedding. But if it is less or more I am good with either at this point.



Have a wonderful Lord's Day!


No comments: