Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blessed beyond words.

Saturday I had the privilege of seeing my little sister marry the man she has prayed for, for so long.  She was the most beautiful bride I have ever laid eyes on.  The ceremony was at a small chapel that was built in 1924 with handmade bricks that had been salvaged from another site.


As you can see it is not very big.  But let me just tell you the love and God's presence in this church was more than abundant!  I have never cried at a wedding before, but at this one I found myself stealing napkins from my 2 year old nephew that he had for the snack my littlest sister had for him to keep him quiet during the ceremony.  I have never seen two people glow the way they did.  As you can tell I am very happy for them.        
                                                Congratulations Lindsey and Sean
                                                               May 1, 2010                         

1 comment:

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. Congrats to your sister...sounds like she'll be very happy for many years to come. Good luck with your writing...hold on to your dreams!