Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

walking in circles

It has been a week since my last entry. Its not that I didn't want to write as I have stated in previous entries its that time has a habit of getting away from me.

My days start at 6:40am some of you might say oh that is sleeping in and others may say sucks to be you. I say the latter too! Sleeping in ha! No if I was sleeping in it would be till at least 9:30am and I never thought I would say that again.

I remember when my daughter was little I wondered if I would ever get a full 4 hours of sleep straight through again. Well I do I am happy to say it only took her getting to her 5th birthday to achieve this goal. Makes me wonder why I am so crazy as to want more, like now more lol.

After I pick up my little one from school it is time to go home, pick up the house, getting ready for the next day, dinner, feed the pug, clean up, showers, take the pug out, and then check my email. I don't feel like I am accomplishing ANYTHING. I must be because my child, husband and I do go to school/work with clean clothes and lunches packed and my house is cleaned up, not as 'clean' as I would like it but it doesn't smell and there is very little dust. Would I let my kid eat off the floor? NO! Would I let the pug, all the time, never a crumb in my house!

So now I will say goodnight to my child one more time and watch a little TV-18 Kids and Counting is on tonight-everyone knows how much I love this show. So I will make it a point to stay up :)

And Remember: This is the day the Lord has made- Rejoice in it! ~Jessica

No comments: