Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Survival it is

Okay so my blog is called A mom's guide to survival well I haven't been writing lately not because I don't want to but because I feel like I really am trying to survive here.

My husband, myself and our daughter went school shopping for her very first year in Big Kids School. She is going to be in Grade K and I cant believe it. It seems like yesterday that I had her and now she is 5 years old.

So we went to Super Target yesterday and got almost everything we needed seeing that she has to wear uniforms to school. They gave us the choice of navy blue shirts or white. HA white! No I do not think so, not unless I plan on buying 300 of them for the year. So 7 navy blue shirts later and pants and shorts and socks and underwear and $90 we were leaving in search of a oxygen mask for my husband and Denial Anonymous for me (I am going into denial about my child growing up but this too shall pass).

My sister, Lindsey, took Gena for the night at her house and my husband and I had a very quiet evening. I slept in till 9 am. But now my bundle of energy is home and I am very happy she had such a wonderful time with her Aunt and Uncle and their two basset hounds (Lucy and Ace).

No comments: