Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Another Monday.

So I started today with looking in my calander to see what my call was for the day.

I put a new calling on each day of my calander to try to be more Christ like.

Today's call was and still is To Be A Role Model.

This has been a rather rewarding one. My kids in my 5 year old class had an awesome day and I was more apt to being more aware of how I was acting. I was so proud of them and me. My work day ended at 3pm so now I am at home and getting ready to start dinner:Burgers and pasta salad.

Gena and I have been looking at the Weeki Wachee State Park here in FL because when my daughter was asked at her PreK graduation what she would like to be when she grows up she answered "A perfessional mermaid" that was the sweetest thing I had ever heard. So with that I decieded we need to make a trip to see the mermaids at the park. If you would like to see what I am talking about click on the above link.

Oh and how could I almost forget Gena and I did our piggys today. We used "toe polish" as my daughter calls it, not nail polish :)

Here is a picture of our toes.


Happy Monday. Remember being a role model is so awesome not only to children but to adults too! ~Jess

No comments: