Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

To Be or Not To Be

Okay so to be healthy or not to be healthy?
Dumb question huh?

Well I have struggled with my weight for all of my life. Then today I woke up and remember I said I was going to let God interrupt my life? Well He has. I am on a total kick about getting FAT off. As my husband would say though I do tend to not follow through. So with this blog I am thinking I will put in little hints about how my day has gone. And if you feel like cheering me on, all the better :) So don't think you have heard the end of that okay?

Well I know I haven't written in a few days. Our security on the computer went down, down, down. But do you think my lovely husband stayed off the computer. Nope. I had to renew it as fast as possible . So with that we are back up.

We have a new addition in our house. A PUG. Another one! Well she really isn't ours, she is our neighbors but we are bringing her over a few times a week for social time with our pug, yeah you know the fatty one, I guess that runs in the family. Come to think of it maybe Milo the pug will diet with me, oh how he will love that ha ha. So the new pug, she is a sweet little thing, named Pugsy. Her nose is squished in more than Milo, she sounds like a pig snorting all the time but that's okay its just how God made her.

Well I am going to go make dinner: Baked chicken, veggies and french bread.

Have a wonderful evening and remember today is the Lord's Day! ~Jess

2 comments:

Traci Michele said...

I will cheer you on! You should create a "ticker" - see the bottom of my blog.

I have a last "10 lbs" I need to get off and it seems to be the HARDEST. Please cheer me on as well!

We can do this- "I can do all things through Christ who strentheneth me!" Phil 4:13

Traci

One More Makes Four said...

Thank you Traci!