Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

July is here.

Okay so I am feeling better! Nothing a little antibiotic couldn't help :) I slept all night long before I knew it I had slept a full 6 hours without even waking. That was so awesome. I was in the middle of prayer last night when the little words came to me you forgot to write the rent check out. Thank you God for keeping me from a $50 late fee :) God is so good.

Woke up this morning to my sweet, persistent child asking to play the wii. Well of coarse I said yes I was asleep, then when I finally got my eyes opened I realized she wasn't on level 9 on her privilege ladder to have games. So there that went. Now she is back to pestering the dog. Poor Milo. No wonder he has little white hairs on his face at 2 years old.

I can not wait to get back to writing in my book today. My lovely husband gets off work today at noon so I am hoping he can keep the little one occupied while I work on another chapter.

I think I will finish off my morning drinking a cup of coffee, reading more of Jane Austen ruined my life, great book. ~Jessica

2 comments:

babycakes1218 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
babycakes1218 said...

Glad you feel better. Sounds like your day was busy. Happy 4th of July!