Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

If HE brings me to it, HE will bring me though it.

I had a hard day. I am trying to de-stress but it is hard when your child is not listening so well. She has dropped 4 places on the privilege ladder in just 1 hour. I think an early bed time for her is in order. (And it deems so on the ladder too) I think it will do her and myself a world of good.

It has been raining all day but guess what my friends tomorrow is Friday! I wanna do the happy dance. But I think I will save it for when I wake up in the morning :) Oh how I love the end of the week. Saturday is church and Sunday is the Lords Day :) Oh how good it will be. I am anticipating what God has in store for me over the next 3 days.




I think I will imagine I live here (my cookie jar ;)) Doesn't it look great?
I am going to go finish a load of laundry, get the stinker kid in the bathtub and start dinner: Lettuce Wraps . . . my mouth is watering thinking about them. ~Jess

No comments: