Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ticker Tape

So last we talked I was going to go to work on my mauscript for my book. I got the house all clean, made dinner, Gena was ready for bed and when my husband came home, off I went to Panera to get my 800 words I had left to do for the day.

I got there and treated myself to a soda:Pepsi, cause they don't have coke products. Because if you didnt know, I am so a Coke a cola girl.

So like I said 800 words and 2 1/2 hours to get them done. 8:30 rolled around and it was time to leave to go back home. And how many words did I have done? 50! That is it!!!!! I think somewhere there must have been one of the tickers that goes arcoss the bottom of your tv screen that said "Jessica is writing her book, CALL HER NOW!" because I am telling you EVERYONE called me and texted me! There was only 1 person I called. Oh well next week I guess I will have 1800 words to complete instead of 1000. Argh, the pirate will come out again come monday.

Oh and dont forget Friday is tomorrow!!!!!! Its Friday eve people. :) YEAH!

On an end note :I have been working all week until 530 and I have not been able to spend quality time with my little one. I think this weekend will do us good. Gena has a birthday party Saturday and then its off to the zoo on Sunday. So I look forward to just being with her :)
~Jess

No comments: