Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

I feel blessed.

Today is Sunday, the Lords day.

I feel so blessed. I have a wonderful husband, a healthy and sweet not to mention beautiful and smart little girl. And the little love muffin puggly pig Milo.

We (Josh, Gena, Milo and myself) stayed at my parents house last night.

They were out of town camping for the weekend and their dog, Jamie (1/2 lab&1/2 mastiff, not really sure if she is the latter but does look it) needed someone to keep her company and since both of my sisters and their families were there with them, and me getting over this thing I have been trying to overcome, my family didnt go. So I opted to help out.

When we got home this morning I was putting things away when I found the pug on top of a basket of laundry I planned to finish up today.


Cute huh?


If you look you can see his bed is right next to it. But no I think the laundry makes him feel better.

A quiet day, A calm day. A peaceful day. The Lord's day. ~Jess



No comments: