Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Hot Poker

You know when you have those kind of days where you are so excited to have a calm day. I think I am having one of those. Think is the word be cause its only 1:47pm and I still have the afternoon to go.

Okay so I don't know if any of you have read my first blog on my site. But I am attempting to write my first historical romance. It is coming along a lot slower that I hoped it would. But I am optimistic. As I write today's blog I am actually in the midst of writing another chapter. I have been praying and praying that God gives me the UMPF to get this thing in gear. Well I think he is because I feel like I sat on a hot poker and need to jump up. I am so pumped up about my book that things are just coming to me. YEAH ME! (Borrowed from London Tipton, Suite Life of Zach and Cody)

I don't have to be back to work till 3pm and I left my sweet child there to get her nap so it is QUIET! That and the fact that she doesnt get a gummy bear (only the kids that behave get one) today because I guess she found it in herself to spank a child. I write this trying not to laugh cause if she spanked them maybe they needed it hahaha. We very, very, very rarely spank, we do that privilege ladder instead. So like I said if she did it maybe they needed it. Maybe not, she is only 5 and sometimes the loss of a toy can spark a kid to do unrulely things.

The pug is asleep and the only noise is my fingers hitting the keyboard. So I guess I better go write while I have it in me.~Jess

1 comment:

It Feels Like Chaos said...

So very cool that you are writing a book! I hope you were able to get a lot done!